Method 1: Reinstall PhysX Driver
- Press Windows + R key , type appwiz. Cpl and press Enter .
- Look through the list of installed applications and select NVIDIA Game System Software or NVIDIA PhysX Driver and then click Restart your computer after completing the uninstall.
- Visit this link to download PhysX version 9.17.0524 Driver. It is compatible with the following operating systems: Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 8 and Windows Vista.
- Go to the location where you downloaded the driver you installed, right-click the executable file and Run as Administrator to install the file. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
- Restart your computer and confirm if the problem has been resolved.
Method 2: Add a PhysX PATH environment
- Find the folder containing NVIDIA PhysX physxloader.dll. On a 64 bit system, it should be located at C: Program Files (x86) NVIDIA Corporation PhysX Common and C: Program Files NVIDIA Corporation PhysX Common on a 32-bit system.
- Open System Properties by pressing Windows + R , type sysdm. Cpl and press Enter .
- Go to the Advanced tab of System Properties and click on the Environment Variables .
- Under the system variable, double-click Path and then New . Add PhysX Environment Path like %% ProgramFiles (x86)% NVIA Corporation PhysX Common for 64 bit and % ProgramFiles% NVIDIA Corporation PhysX Common for 32-bit systems.
Alternatively, you can install Rapid Environment Editor , right-click on setup and start Run as Administrator, launch the application, click Path Variable and then insert the valuesuse above.